Thursday, September 24, 2009

Once Upon A Time


What do you call a world met by two color blind eyes?
Under a blood line of paradox answers dripping gracefully in its tasteless questions of beauty.
Does a list of black and white words picture life to be so blissful and breathe taking under a truth that was our friendship and a lie that was love?
It was only an October night when my heart said "I love you!"
Where it was only an April morning when your words sang "I love you too!"
Unhappy to my wild love letter to the devil himself.
Bookless to a day of endless pages turning to a plum red melody, while it rushes against my timid blue veins.
It was just a sickness compared to a cancer like the heart
as laugher was just a cold grey ticket to a cartoon like life.
Only a shadow of dancing promises, where I felt death within my ghost faced tears.
Where her love killed me
Only to whisper to myself, inside the shallow corners of my heart.
I quote "Once upon a time, people dreamed of love and hate, where it’s a life time of promises we die for!”

No comments:

Post a Comment